Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. Free Returns. All The Time.
American Heritage Billiards - the world’s leading Pool Table, Game Table, Bar and Bar Stool manufacturer - presents the Savannah Pool Table.
The Savannah is the embodiment of the original "farm tables" from the turn of the century. Tables where friends and families gathered daily to rest their weary bones, share the joys and sorrows of their day, and replenish their souls. They gathered to celebrate births, anniversaries or life itself. They created memories to last lifetimes and tales to pass from generation to generation.
The story behind how it was made…
To create this collectable we start with grade “A” American, Eastern Knotty Pine, one of the hardest materials in the typically soft, pine wood species. This pine was frequently used in barns constructed more than a century ago. It’s more durable than it is often given credit for and when finished properly, it becomes a very stable material. This is incredibly important because a billiard table is more than a beautiful piece of furniture; the frame must support more than 700 lbs. of weight and remain perfectly level forever.
Each piece of “Eastern Knotty Pine” we use is hand-selected so we can avoid any knots that may be much larger than 1 ¼”in diameter. We love the knots and natural imperfections in the wood since that’s what creates the look and style of this table, but we have to worry about stability and the lifetime of your finish if the knots are much bigger than what you see today.
To age and distress the wood, our artisans employ “old fashioned” woodworking techniques to create a custom finish surface designed to mimic the wear and tear endured of an age-old collectable. We’ve incorporated time-tested wood joinery methods into the cabinet corners to enhance the look of the table itself.
The Savannah is an engineering feat considering the weight of the slate surface we must support. The sharp angle of the legs helps create the beautiful look of the table, but forces us to build a slate frame like no other. It’s rock-solid and enables us to bolt the leg directly through the massive frame to provide the support we need to level an heirloom pool table.
The metal turnbuckles and the elemental rings and plates help effectively tie the cabinet and legs together and coordinate in design with the actual rail surface bolts to pull together this age-old furniture feel.
One can hardly wait to begin reminiscing with family and friends at your very next gathering!
The American Heritage Savannah pool table features a rustic sable finish combined with black, worn industrial hardware that makes the pool table a special addition to any room. The decorative steel turnbuckle element only adds to the unique style of this heirloom.
The American Heritage Savannah pool table offers excellent playability while its’ astonishing design, exceptional tailoring and Sable finish projects panache and sophistication. The American Heritage Savannah includes 1" certified slate and Teflon-coated khaki felt for tournament-quality pool table play. The Savannah comes complete with an accessory package that includes all of the essential pool table accessories, plus more!
Savannah Pool Table Features:
- American Eastern Knotty Pine hard wood construction with a Sable finish
- Cabinet corner is produced using 2" solid wood blocks that are attached to the cabinet using mortise and tenon construction principles
- Six oversized beams are utilized to create the structural frame for this masterpiece. These cross-laminated beams interlock together which prevents warping and twisting.
- 1", three-piece certified slate
- Khaki, Teflon-coated spill-resistant felt
- Decorative hardwood rails with decorative metal bolt sights
- Heavy-Duty steel turnbuckle & accent pieces
- Custom internal leather drop-in pockets
- Constructed to exceed BCA Tournament specifications
Savannah Pool Table Dimensions:
- 7' Size
- Playing surface dimensions: 39" W x 78" L
- Product dimensions: 49.5" W x 88" L x 31" H
- Approximate shipping weight is 900 lbs.
- Playing surface dimensions: 44" W x 88" L
- Product dimensions: 54.5" W x 99" L x 31" H
- Approximate shipping weight is 950 lbs.
Included Accessories in Renaissance Kit:
- 4 – 57” 2 PC Cues
- 1 – 48” 2 PC Cue
- 1 – Bridge Stick
- 1 – 15-Ball Triangle
- 1 – 9-Ball Triangle
- 1 – Training Ball
- 1 – 10 1/2" Table Brush
- 1 – 7" Under Rail Brush
- 1 – Sure-Shot Chalk
- 1 – Brass Bridge Head
- 1 – Repair Kit
- 1 – Set of Heirloom Billiard Balls
- 2 – Leather Chalk Holders
- 1 – Tall Ball Shaker
- 1 – Tally Balls
- 1 – Table Cover
- This Pool Table Requires Professional Installation, which is included with your purchase. Within 2 business days of your purchase, a representative with American Heritage Billiards will reach out to you to begin to coordinate the delivery and professional installation of your pool table
This is an American Heritage Billiards Heirloom Series Table.American Heritage Billiards warrants the components/parts of your Pool Table to be free of manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the original owner, as follows:
- Table, Cabinet, Legs, Interior Bracing and Hardwood Rails and Blinds: Warranted against splitting, cracking or warping.
- Hardwood Rails and Cushions: Warranted against separation, dry rot, or hardening. American Heritage Billiards, or any of its authorized service dealers, will provide you parts required to repair or, at American Heritage Billiards’ sole option, replace any of the above components covered by this warranty, found, in the sole reasonable judgment of American Heritage Billiards, to be defective in materials and/or workmanship.
- Warranty does not include re-leveling of the table after the successful initial installation
- This is an American Heritage Billiards Heirloom Series Table.American Heritage Billiards warrants the components/parts of your Pool Table to be free of manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the original owner, as follows: