Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. Free Returns. All The Time.
American Heritage Billiards - the world's leading Pool Table, Game Table, Bar and Bar Stool manufacturer - presents the Marietta Pool Table.
The uniquely patterned rails and rail blinds encourage a second look, while the construction and playability keep you coming back to the Marietta. Featuring custom shield pockets, diamond sights and a striking Sierra stain, the Marietta is sure to be a crowd pleaser no matter where it resides.
Custom leather pockets seamlessly blend with the diamond sighted top rail of the pool table's perimeter.
The pool table offers excellent playability while it's remarkable design, exceptional styling and striking Sierra brown finish exudes class and taste.
The American Heritage Marietta includes 1" certified slate and teflon-coated felt for tournament-quality play.
The Marietta Pool Table comes complete with an accessory package that includes all of the essential pool table accessories.
Pool Table Features:
- American Maple hardwood construction with a striking Sierra finish
- Cabinet corner is produced using 2" solid wood blocks that are attached to the cabinet using mortise and tenon construction principles
- Two cross members and two center beams are utilized to ensure the cabinet stays square and true forever. These cross-laminated beams interlock together which prevents warping and twisting
- 1", three-piece certified slate
- Khaki, Teflon-coated spill-resistant felt
- American Maple rails with decorative sights
- Custom-tailored leather shield pockets
- Constructed to exceed BCA Tournament specifications
Pool Table Dimensions:
- Playing surface dimensions: 44" W x 88" L
- Outside dimensions: 55.5" W x 98.75" L x 32.25" H
- Approximate shipping weight is 950 lbs.
Included Accessories in Designer Kit:
57” 2-Piece Maple Cues (4)
Bridge Stick (1)
15-Ball Triangle (1)
9-Ball Triangle (1)
10 1/2" Table Brush (1)
7" Under Rail Brush (1)
Sure-Shot Chalk (1)
Brass Bridge Head (1)
Repair Kit (1)
Sure-Shot Billiard Balls (1)
8-Cue Wall Rack (1)
Plastic Brown Table Cover (1)
- This Pool Table Requires Professional Installation, which is included with your purchase. Within 2 business days of your purchase, a representative with American Heritage Billiards will reach out to you to begin to coordinate the delivery and professional installation of your pool table
This is an American Heritage Billiards Heirloom Series Table.American Heritage Billiards warrants the components/parts of your Pool Table to be free of manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the original owner, as follows:
- Table, Cabinet, Legs, Interior Bracing and Hardwood Rails and Blinds: Warranted against splitting, cracking or warping.
- Hardwood Rails and Cushions: Warranted against separation, dry rot, or hardening. American Heritage Billiards, or any of its authorized service dealers, will provide you parts required to repair or, at American Heritage Billiards’ sole option, replace any of the above components covered by this warranty, found, in the sole reasonable judgment of American Heritage Billiards, to be defective in materials and/or workmanship.
- Warranty does not include re-leveling of the table after the successful initial installation
- This is an American Heritage Billiards Heirloom Series Table.American Heritage Billiards warrants the components/parts of your Pool Table to be free of manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the original owner, as follows: